Isabella's First Sentence
Isabella's first sentence is one that she uses on her brother a dozen times a day, "Are you alright?" Gabe falls a lot. I think its the sweetest thing ever. That and her kissing him on the cheek or the head. She gives out a lot of kisses now, it is so sweet. She really is a sweet kid. She went like four straight days of poopin' on the potty. That's cute too, actually. I have a little seat to put on the big pot and she will sit there with her ankles crossed reading a magazine. I bought my wonderful kids a Christmas balloon at the grocery store and on my way out of the store, the wind whipped and pulled the string right off the balloon. Kinda sad. I took it as some kind of sign and didn't return for another.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home