Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My hands smell like poo

Gabey woke up in the middle of the night last night. His constipation officially ended. I turned on his projector so I would have some light but not get him all worked up with the overhead lights. I opened up the diaper and it was highly scented black goo. Difficult to sterilize the area with little light, but I did my best and Gabe held relitively still. The smell was so strong that it scented his PJs. I was just holding him and his PJs scented my hands. Mmmm...
He was only up for a half hour before he decided it was time to go back to sleep. You would think that's a good thing, but he'll be up and down in one hour increments all day. Note to self, give him a bath and fresh PJs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home