Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Big Bust

I returned home from dropping my kid off at school. My next door neighbor had four cop cars in front of their house. Now that I think of it, this isn't the first time, because I recall seeing lights in the middle of the night one time, the red and blue flashing kind. Anyway, it was announced on the radio that Jesus' and the mother of two kids were arrested, the kids were hauled off to foster care or whatever. Jesus was the guy that lived in the basement I believe, I don't know where the dad was, not home at the time I guess. But they found cocaine, pot plants and drug parphanalia, and a wad of cash. This was yesterday. This morning someone was there and drove off with the new mustang. To a hiding spot perhaps? Maybe they are out of jail and home now? Who knows. That's the thing about small towns sometimes. There isn't a bad side of town. There are different neighborhoods with different prices of housing, but depending on how big of a dealer you are, decides where you live. In any event, I would say, 'There goes the neighborhood,' but I heard there were some Meth dealers in the duplex area down the way that got busted a while back, so what are ya gonna do? I guess to live in a nice house you have to upgrade to cocaine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home