Wednesday, September 27, 2006

more news advertising

I've said before how much I adore advertising for news, because I mean, seriously, they really assume that you are dumber than a bag of hammers.
Last night, news previews/promos: "And tonight, news on how the accused may have been a threat to her own children..." Who is the accused you may ask? She's the one that cut open her friend to remove a fetus so she could pretend that it was her baby when her boyfriend got back from Iraq. Believe it or not, the mother bled to death and the baby didn't make it through either. The pregant woman's other three small children were found murdered and in her washer and dryer, pretty sure we know who did that too. So chick murdered three preschool/toddlers, a pregant woman and a fetus and they are saying that apparently she might be a danger to her own children. I simply must know what she could have possibly done to make people think she could possibly hurt a child. I had better tune in and find out.
They also made sure I was aware that I could view their news in high-def. Yes, that is what the world needs. I wouldn't feel really informed unless I was watching high-def local news. I wonder if my new TV is high def?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home