Studio 60
So I made the switch to Studio 60, I have to say, that I am addicted. This show is in every way, great. It is fast moving and smart funny. Matthew Perry is good, while it is a totally different character than Chandler, they both carry the exact same comedic timing. Which works for both shows, but I have to wonder how much of this is acting and how much of this is just Matthew Perry being himself who is naturally funny?Anyway, check it out before it gets cancelled. I hear they are loosing viewers instead of gaining. People are too dumb to 'get it' that's the problem. They are all over on CBS taking in some David Carusso acting with sunglasses on. Let me tell ya, how about a dose of reality and show him putting on some sunscreen sometime, because we all know that redheaded overactor would be burned to a crisp after ten minutes out in the Miami sun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home