She lost the will
This lady moved in next to my store and wants to do embroidery out of my store. I told her no way but I would hand out business cards. I have ordered shirts from her myself, and she has proved to be a bubbleheaded idiot. One day she was in talking to me about how the alignment of the planets was delaying the completion of my shirts and we get to talking about candles. I tell her to smell my Christmas candles and she won't even smell them because she has so many candles at home. Then she launches into another bubbleheaded sob story. She was going to sell party lite, which is one of those, come to your house with overpriced shit and try to convince you you can't live without it parties, party lite specifically are candles. So I ask her, since she was a former salesperson of the candles, what makes them so great. She said that they don't put a black mark on your wall when you burn them. I said, "So they are soy". I may have well been speaking Chinese. She had no idea what I was talking about. I'm like, soy candles are clean burning, that's why they don't put black marks on your wall. She had no idea why the party lite candles didn't have the black soot when they burned. She must have thought it was from the fairy dust the elves sprinkled on them. So anyway, she was going to sell the candles, but then her 'soulmate' died and she lost the will. He was her 'soulmate' because they weren't married, but she said they didn't need a piece of paper. But she is married now, so I guess she does need a piece of paper. If only she had lost the will to do embroidery, then maybe I wouldn't be so pissed off right now.
3 Comments:
When you say she moved next to your store, does that mean she is living in her car or a cardboard box?
-jp
good to have you back! KQ
There are two rental houses across the parking lot from my store. She lives in one of them. I have still been unable to contact her, although I have yet to try throwing a rock at her window, which is next on the list. Perhaps she lost the will to sew, due to the unseasonably warm weather or perhaps a case of herpes... who's to say?
Post a Comment
<< Home