the extravaganza
Todd's best friend is turning 30 this month. His wife wanted to have a big surprise party for him. That was this weekend. Todd was very involved. My mom was out of town so he had his parents come in for a two day babysitting extravaganza. Friday night was the surpise and Saturday I had to work and he had to keep entertaining the out of town guests. Then Saturday night I took the kids to their house where the party continued. Then Sunday we went over there again and Todd took the birthday boy and guests cart racing. I came home with the kids so they could nap and then we went back over again at night. It is a 45 minute trip. The birthday boy was beat due to the weekend long extravaganza and all the unexpected out of town guests all weekend. His actual birthday isn't for three more weeks. I told him he should see what we have planned for his actual birthday. He was like, "Please God, no!" I made three cakes for his birthday. There was still a half a cake left last night, but eating two and a half cakes is still a feat for a weekend. I'll make him another for his real birthday. We will eat it quietly with no extravaganza...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home