Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm going to need that recipe

I make one of the world's best cakes, it is a zucchini carrot cake. It took me six thousand tries to get it just right, but I finally have. I haven't made the cake that recently, but Justin brought it up yesterday how much he enjoyed the cake and that he would like the recipe. Seriously? You gonna use it?? Or perhaps save it until he meets and marries someone with the wherewithall to actually bake it?? It takes ingredients. In any event, he convinced my husband to go on an ill-conceived escapade to their homeland and work on "putting up trusses" at the storage shed their father has been building for the past year. It is a two hour drive and they didn't get an early start. Todd just HAD to have pancakes and eggs this morning. When I left, they were sitting at the table shooting the bull. Good luck getting anything accomplished today boys. Meanwhile, it is Black Friday and my store is dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home