Demented toys
So I have these animal nets for the kids rooms and I took all of my old animals and dolls and stuff from my mom's house to fill them. What is up with some of these toys? Raggedy Ann... could you be more ugly and scary? There is one that is little red riding hood and then you flip her over and her grandma is under her skirt then the back of grandma's head is the big bad wolf. What the crap is going on there? There is one doll that has a little hat... that covers her three other faces all with different expressions... and her head is on a string... so it can spin around. I guess that was an exorcist doll. I got this plastic duck for the bath tub. It covers up the spout so your kids can't slip and crack their heads open. The top of the head comes off like Hannibal Lector designed it. No wonder I don't like being home alone. Growing up, my bedroom was like a Chucky movie.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home