Monday, February 14, 2005

i hate the phone company

So we just moved. Changing the addresses on EVERYTHING and getting a new checking account and shutting down everything in our Texas house and starting everything up in our Missouri house is simply too much fun. God forbid you forget to do one little thing. So we did a pretty good job of doing all of this. But that didn't stop the companies from fucking with us. So we have progressive car insurance. Yes, they are boobs. Yes, they are the cheapest. We got all switched over to Progressive Missouri insurance instead of Progressive Texas and they sent us 65 million insurance cards in the mail as always. So we're good right? Those stupid dingleberries kept our Texas insurance and kept drawing off of our Texas checking account that is still open until we got a letter in the mail from the bank saying that it was overdrawn. The phone company was cancelled as of Dec. 6 but that didn't stop them from sending us bills. The first one I paid thinking it was leftovers from December. But when another showed up in February I called them. They said that our account showed that we put in an order for cancellation, but we weren't cancelled yet. She told me to ignore the bill because her computer showed the right thing. I'm thinking, you don't order a cancellation, you just fucking cancel it, but whatever. I get a letter on Friday from a CREDITOR hired by the phone company because they want their 33 dollars for January!! I should hire the creditor to get back the money I accidentally paid before. I made some calls and figured it all out this morning... or did I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home