Monday, February 14, 2005

totally tramatized

We had a nice little Saturday planned. Me and Todd were going to help Katie with some home improvements. The three of us go to Home Depot. We are walking through the parking lot when Todd notices a little kid bracing himself behind a wheelchair while this rather large lady is trying to get herself out of the driver's seat and into the chair. Todd says, "That kid is in over his head." Me and Katie look over and my immediate thought is, "We should really help that kid" but I mean RIGHT when we looked over her pants slid off and we saw an enormous bare ass. Then all I could think was "run away" and I knew that image would take years to fade. The entire ordeal was too much for my brain. I should have helped but I was scared of THE ASS. I felt bad because the kid saw the ass, and I can't help but wonder how often that has happened to him. It was all just very wrong, very, very wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home