My kids
I try not to talk about my kids, because no body really cares about the little details. Its really hard though because there are few antics I get myself into that doesn't involve them. But here is me talking about my kids:I think my kids are going to be different ethnicities. Gabe is going to have dark skin and hair and dark brown eyes. Isabella has the whole super pale skin, blue eyes, blond hair thing going for her. I took a picture of them next to each other and they don't even look related, its the dardest thing. You know what else? Gabe weighs the same as Isabella. They can even wear some of the same clothes. She's a good bit taller than him, but he's got girth.
Isabella is very sweet to him, she will pat him on the head like a dog. She likes to steal stuff from him like his blaket and socks. That isn't really jealousy because she will steal my blacket and socks too. She really likes taking socks off. She grabbs by the toe and pulls like hell until the sock will shoot off her foot and she will punch herself in the head. Good times. The only word she will say is Quack. She says some very intricate gibberish. I fear she has developed her own language and has decided she has no use for english.
Baby Gabe has been practicing rolling over. If he is anything like his sister, he will use this as his mode of transport in the upcoming months. He is just the happiest darn kid. As long as he has a full belly, you can lay him in bed at bedtime and he will roll over and go to sleep. He still wants to eat in the middle of the night. I'll go down there at 1:00 because he was making some noise, as soon as he sees me he does this dance and smiles. Sometimes he will throw his feet in the air and slam them down in excitement. Todd knows when I walk in Gabe's room because he can hear thumping over the monitor.
Isabella has been staying in bed until around 11:00. That's crazy. I can hear her playing with her sheep with a bell on it in her bed all through the morning. She's just hanging out in bed. I wish I could do that. Her morning naptime is at 10:30. How does that work if she gets up after the nap should have started? She eats breakfast an hour before lunch. Its madness.

1 Comments:
I now know what you mean about talking about the kids. You try not to, but it is so hard. They are so cute. Sometimes Ellie is extremely happy and awake like that in the middle of the night. I just think how can you be so happy at this hour? I feed her and then she is out like a light again. Amazing.
Post a Comment
<< Home