Thursday, March 17, 2005

fatties

I went to this website called dogage.com. You answer all these questions about your dog and it gives the most appropriate people age for your dog and it tells you how to better take care of them. The biggest concern was that the dingos are getting fat. Since they are living here now instead of at my mom's like they have been for the past two years, I spoiled them a little to make up for lost time. And the dog room made them all kinds of lazy because it was warm and full of pillows and blankets. But now the weather is better and they have been spending more time outside. Laney is now on an exercise regimen. I've cut down on the food and treats. The next time I buy food I'm getting the diet stuff for fatties. I told Todd all this and he was like, "Now if you can do that for yourself..." Damn it, he's right, I guess I'll be chasing the ball with Laney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home