Isabella's room
Hmm, what have I done this week? Well, I painted Isabella's room. I really outdid myself. Katie came last Saturday and helped, I must say we work really well together. I wanted every wall a different color. She suggested stripes. I took that and ran with it. I always wanted to do a mural, so I declared one wall a mural wall. So far I only have the grass and sky. I just wanted to get the stripes done first so I could move Isabella back in. I went to Lowes to pick out some colors. Yeah, Isabella helped. Well, she kind of hurried me, so she really didn't help. But I had a million of those little swatches and I just started handing them to the guy. I'll all, "This one and this one and this one.... and this one.... maybe this one too... yeah, and this one... gotta have these two... and this one just in case." He's all, "How big is the room you're painting?????" Yeah, so I got nine colors. It's not so much a room as it is an experience...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home