Back to the grind
Todd is back from the bachelor party. Justin payed his own way all weekend. I almost can't believe it. He brought four bags on a three day two night trip and somehow still managed to leave and return in the same t-shirt. Todd was carrying one of Justin's bags to the car on the way out and noticed that one of the bags had initials on it. He was all, "Who is this?" I was all, "Those are YOUR MOM'S initials you big dingleberry."Todd apparently got wasted Saturday night delaying their return on Sunday. Perhaps its best that his college friends are all spead out. He didn't really eat all day either.
Anyway, I'm going to get some print cartriges for my computer today. Yeah, I ran out AGAIN. I also need to do some shopping for Baby Gabe's birthday. I have to make him a birthday shirt too.
Dinesh is wiping mom's computer and starting all over. My mom is the queen at putting too much crap on her computer. He'll put all the good programs on and stuff so she will be better than new by the end of today. That will keep her busy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home