Mr. Blogger
I've been pretty sure for a while that Todd doesn't know about my blog, yesterday, I was sure. I never told him about my blog, because he sees me everyday, when and why would he want to read it? He is only mildy interested in the random crap that goes on from day to day anyway. So yesterday he said that his brother sent him a link to his blog and he wanted to know what a blog was, so I told him and he thought it was the dumbest idea ever. His brother is writing it about his views on politics and whatnot. Now, I've heard his family talk about politics with each other before and I'd rather jam a pencil in my eye than be stuck in the room when that is going on, so I wouldn't want to read his blog either. I like to say that Todd hates everything. He doesn't really hate EVERYTHING, but, well, yeah, he hates everything. When it comes to the internet, unless it is email or ebay, he doesn't want anything to do with it, and he isn't really all that wild about email.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home