The dentist
I went to the dentist today. One of molars felt funny. I tried ignoring it but that didn't work. The dentist could officially find nothing wrong with it. He said there was probably a tiny crack and it would fix itself and it happens all the time. Its a little fun for me to go to a new dentist, because I'm missing a K9 on one side and an incisor on the other, which in the dental work makes me a mutant. Even if I just meet a dentist they instantly notice and are like, "What the hell?" That's what happened today. He got a total bran cramp over it. I should start to terrorize them. "...and you call yourself some kind of specialist and you don't even know which tooth is what..." Its these little things that amuse me.
3 Comments:
interesting that we have been friend so long and had no idea of each others dental mutautcy. Missing teeth, huh, interesting, do you want to have them replaced in gold? Speaking from experience, I highly recommend it....or not....KQ
Everyones dental woes is a conversation piece that not to many people get into. I think that needs to change. Come on everyone lets all share are teeth problems together. Join hands now. Amen sister.
Chad
Gold teeth you say. This guy I know needed a new dentist so he found one close to his house and made an appointment. When he showed up for his appointment he walked into the waiting room and there were all these displays for gold teeth and all things bling you would see in a rapper's mouth on MTV. He walked up to the reception desk and the receptionist had "replacement teeth" herself. He looked at her and said I can't do this and left.
Post a Comment
<< Home