baseball tickets
I don't know if anyone is aware, but tickets for the new Cardinals season sold out in a day. On that day, my mom told me she had been trying to get tickets, so since I was at my store and nobody was really coming in, and I have a sweet computer, I was able to spend four hours waiting in "virtual" waiting room with four different browsers for four different games. I had to restart a bunch of times because games kept selling out, but I actually walked away with four tickets to two different games for a total of eight. Very proud of myself. Then I went to the IC auction that night and bought the opening day tickets my mother so desired so that she could re-create the day 30 years ago when her and her father went to opening day at the old Busch Stadium. There were three other games that came with it. Proud of the whole day of acquiring tickets. Mom was initially psyched, but then we figured out that the auctions tickets are most likely nosebleed, and she didn't want to be treating people to bloody noses all season. The tickets I bought online in groups of four, are awesome tickets in an awesome place, but Todd was mad that they were $80 a piece. So I went from being in my glory, to shat upon. I now know what my mom feels like. The other day she went to JCPenney to buy me khakis to wear to the auction, when she brought them to me to try on, she picked up all the wrong sizes and only one of the ten pair she picked out fit at all. I told Todd that my family would buy all the baseball tickets and he could calm down. I told him to call his parents and give them a chance to turn the tickets down because they would be long gone by the time he got home from work the next day. His parents jumped on them instantly, I knew they would, he still isn't happy about it. He's blind, he should be glad he will be close enough to actually see something at the game. Like I've said a million times before, WHAT-EVER.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home