soy candles
Some ladies were looking at my candles and one was like, "Oh these are soy candles, these are the only kind I can burn around my cat." Could be one of the more random statements I've heard in my life, but if it gets her to buy a candle... perhaps I can have a whole ad about it, I can already see my slogan, "Soy Candles... Great for Cats!"But seriously folks, let me tell you about soy candles: they ARE better. Not so much so that it really matters, but they are better. They are "cleaner burning" to use their lingo. If you put a regular candle next to a wall or mirror, like I've done, you get black shit all on your wall. And I have this votive candle I bought from JC Penney one time, I lit and and it burned for five minutes then it morphed and the wax got all in the wick and it burned itself out and was ruined. These soy ones burn straight down and they completely disintegrate. I'm currently trying to get rid of all my old candles. I try to burn a couple all day long. If I burn them all at once then I will not longer have any oxygen left in the house and me and the kids will be dead, but the place sure will smell good. I still see candles at stores and I think, "Ohh, what a neat candle, I'm going to buy it!" Then the other side of my brain says, "For the love, don't buy another candle! They are taking over! You sell candles, buy one from yourself!!" Thankfully, the second side always wins.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home