Saturday, March 04, 2006

My day at work: 11:30AM

Well, its been slow. My mom came in, so that's good. She still loves me. She swept outside and sprayed off the sidewalk and parking lot. What a sport, it is stinking cold outside. I just had two ladies come in. They bought some candles and some lotion. I made like three something dollars each, but baby steps. This lady just came in, she wanted me to sell her drawings. She was an interesting character. She used crayons, puffy paints, like you use on tshirts, colored pencils, stencils, she basically raided her kid's art supplies. They were all kind of crumpled up and mangled. Her eyes looked in two TOTALLY different directions. It was strange and uncomfortable and I couldn't wait for her to leave. So now she's gone. And here I am again, here, alone. I figure that's what I get for wishing someone would come in. Sometimes it is better to be alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home