party
I had the benefit for the United Way last night. My biggest concern was the food. I got my friend to cater that makes pots for my store who is also a caterer. The catch is that she specializes in Malasian cuisine. I had had her food before and I knew it was awesome, but I didn't know how the townies would like it. I was willing to give it the old college try though. Well, let me tell you what, everyone loved it. LOVED it. And they weren't just saying that, because I ate the food and it was awesome. The ladies from the Chamber of Commerce said it best I think, "It is so great not to have the same old toasted ravioli." Don't get me wrong, I love toasted ravioli, I even bought it for lunch because my caterer had never had it before, its a regional thing, but it was nice to give everyone an experience. I also loved me sister-in-law's comment: "This is the best Chinese food I've ever had." Me: "This is Malasian food." Her: "Malasian food is way better than Chinese food." Sweet. They let me keep the mounds of leftovers, I'm so busting it out for my party next week!But yeah, got my new photos on the wall. Sold some stuff, it was good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home