Tuesday, August 01, 2006

spiders spiders everywhere

We had this spider problem. To Todd, it is not a problem, they are our eight legged friends, to me, problemmo. Nothin' like reading your daughter a book sitting next to her bed when you feel something crawling on you. I'm thinking, real nice, so there are spiders in her room, sleep tight dear. Then there was Gabey running in place and a see a spider racing up and down his legs, poor kid. Then I sit down for a nice quiet breakfast and there was a giant spider right outside my sliding door feasting on a bug. He had built a big web and had I opened the door and walked outside, there would have been a spider in my eye. So fabulous. So I called the bug guy and told him to mix up the 'spider special'. We have been spider free since then. I don't know what people did before the bug guy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home