diaper free for a week
Isabella has been diaper free for a week. There have been accidents. Particularly when dad puts her in bed for the night and forgets to take her to the potty first. Or when my mom watched ehr and complained that she peed in her pants the whole time. I said, "Well, how many times did you take her to the potty?" She said, "I asked her if she had to go and she said no." I'm like, "Mom, she never says yes to a question, her default responce is no. You just take her to the potty and she goes." The next time she watched her, there were no accidents. She is too little to open the bathroom door and too short to get on the potty. If we leave the door open, then Gabe will splash around in the toilet. Not an option. Assistance needed for potty trips. Isabella and Gabe both pooped in the potty over the last two days. Its been good potty time around here.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home