Ahh... what a day
Isabella has taken to the potty well. So well, I'm almost inspired to start working on Gabey. Almost. She didn't even pee in her bed the first night. My mother and husband thought I was crazy putting her in bed without a diaper. But she has been diaper free for days, and the accidents have been few and far between since the first day. I see vast improvements every day. She's my little sweetie pie.In other news, I found out one of my friends was getting a divorce. And, no, I'm not going to tell you who. How depressing. We are so freaking young. Everyone like just got married. You are supposed to live happily ever after, well, sometimes, not so much. They didn't have any kids, so you split up your stuff, hock the ring, and sleep around and before you know it, you are as good as new. Right?? Well, I hope so.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home