Friday, November 03, 2006

more thievin'

Sprint sent me a letter saying they have cleared my good name. This comes two days before the call from Citibank saying my credit card info was stolen to buy things online from Lane Bryant and Fashion Bug. These did not originate in Plano, but rather in New York and Pennsylvania. They caught the charges quickly so I don't think this is going to give me any credit woes, but I will get the honor of going to the bank, yet again, to get yet another "I didn't do it" paper notarized. I will also get to go to the post office and pay to make sure they get the notarized paperwork to prove I care enough to fight it to prove I didn't do it. This is the credit card I use for business so I get to call all of my vendors and chat with them as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home