Mop bucket or frog home?
My mom wanted to borrow our mop and bucket. Todd thought it a good idea to buy the industrial kind like they have at MacDonalds or something. The swiffer really doesn't do that good of a job, and it sucks at big jobs. My mom was attempting to mop up the dirt from the builders and said the swiffer was doing nothing. I went to get it in the freezing cold rain last night and our deck frog was in the mop bucket. He lives there, he is absolutly always there when I use it. We keep the bucket out on the deck. It was so cold last night, and being cold blooded and all, the frog was seriously messed up when I brought the bucket in. He was trying to move but it was just too cold. So I got out our aquarium and put him in to warm up. I figured he could live in there until the next day when it warmed up and the bucket was back. I made my mom look at the creature of which she stole his home so she wouldn't keep the mop bucket forever. This did not faze her and told me today that she did intend to keep it until further notice. I found this to be unfair to me and the frog since my floor gets all kinds of dirty and the frog is my mop bucket mascot and I don't want to ruin that. So I repoed the mop and took it to my store which experienced a roof leak. The bucket is back on the deck and the frog is back in it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home