Thursday, December 21, 2006

Things that are hilarious

The Rosie vs. Donald war of words.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061221/ap_en_tv/trump_o_donnell

Click on the videos on the sidebar. Donald is so wigged out mad that he is like bligerent.
I have to side with Rosie, looking at circumstances only, her job is to review the current events and make fun of them. That is what she does. I do it and nobody pays me. But Donald is just on this rambling tirade about one of his friends stealing Rosie's girlfriend and suing her for fun, he has just lost his mind. Hers was coherent and funny. The video of him is worth it to check out.
He says he is going to sue her for saying he was bankrupt when he wasn't. I did look into it and while I don't know if he actually filed any bankrupcy papers, he was negative 900 million dollars personally and his company even more. So I mean, kinda splitting hairs here aren't we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home