Tuesday, January 29, 2008

coo-kie

I thought I would take the kids to the zoo today since it was 70 in January. We were standing there looking at the zebras, our first stop on this day since I've been hearing about wanting to see the zebras for months now, and we were hit by an amazing blast of wind. I thought we were in trouble so we headed for the car, the temp now read 45. It was only 30 or 40 minutes since we went in. Whatever, we were in the area and we saw the damn zebras. Although the train was broke and I had to hear about it the whole way home. "Choo choo train?" "Sorry Gabe, the train was broken today." "Choo choo train?" "Oh Geez."
We went to Katie's to pick up Stanley after his trip to New York with Katie. Katie got a real glimpse of why I am insane. Here's the scene. Katie is sitting on the couch with a laptop on her lap. Isabel is on one side, Gabe is on the other. She is showing them a cookie website and the different kids of cookies you can get. This is what it sounds like:
I: "Oooh, car!"
G: "Cooo-kie!"
I: "Oooh... star!"
G: "Cooo-kie!
I: "Oooh.. kite!"
G: "Coo-kie!"
K: "No touching."
I: "Oooh... apple!"
G: "Coo-kie!"
K: "No touching"

He seriously said cookie for every freakin' cookie. It is funny for 30 minutes but I'm seriously ready for the funny farm. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home