Monday, May 23, 2005

Ahh, Monday

I was going to clean my house, but I thought I'd rather write on my blog about how I'm totally going to clean my house. For the record, I do clean my house every day, just not like the whole house. I do a piece here and a piece there. It is just very frustrating to clean certain things, because they are dirty again instantly, like dishes, which is what I do the most.
Anyway, Houdini, I mean Isabella, has been on a mission from God to take her diaper off at all costs. She is still too young to really potty train her so I have to put more complicated clothing on her to stop her from doing it. What I'm really doing is sharpening her skills. She is going to be one of those kids that has really strange talents. Like she won't be good in school but she will be like one of the guys from Ocean's 11 or the Italian Job... ahhh, my little safe cracker.
I went to Lowe's yesterday, it was a nice little Saturday. I got some hummingbird feeders and some red lilies. I'm going to photograph some hummingbirds. I just saw some the other day. They were hanging out by Isabella's big red swing. Of coarse now they went and told all their friends that we are false advertisers. I should have some takers by the end of the week. Once I get some street cred with the hummingbird crowd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home