Saturday, May 21, 2005

Saturday in the dumps

I went to see Star Wars last night. What a downer. Everybody knows what is going to happen, but seeing it is harsh. Now its Saturday and I'm home alone with the kids AGAIN, I may as well be in Texas. Todd and his dad are working on building a stock trailor for his dad. Todd was running some numbers with his dad this morning and his dad totally wasn't listening to him at all. Then his dad, Robert, draws my attention to the table, where he has brought back the picture I did for him. You know, the one with the naked woman that compromised all my integrity? Yeah, that one. He decided that he still doesn't like it. Well, at first he loved it, then he didn't like part of it, then I changed it and he liked it again, then he decided he didn't like the changes and he wanted it the old way, then he wanted me to fix the thing he didn't like about the original again, and then I shot myself in the head. If anybody wants to see this goofy peice of crap, request it and I'll email it to you for a visual. Anyway, I keep trying to explain stuff to him, and he isn't listening to me at all, just like he does to Todd. There are six layers to this thing and he'll ask me to move something, so I will, and he'll be all, why is there a sharp edge there, that doesn't look right. And I'll explain for the tenth time, "That used to be the edge of the picture, and now its not on the edge anymore. I can fix it, are you sure you want it there?"
Robert: "No, move it back" Then I shoot myself in the head. It was good the way I had it and he is forcing me to keep screwing it up. Geez. Todd knows it too. He knows defending my original picture is a lost cause, but he throws something in every now and then to support me. It's like me trying to support him on the stock trailor issues. Whatever.
My brother is out of town and my mom has the kiddies this weekend. I was going to bring my kids over to her house to play but my mom called and told me to stay home. Thanks mom. Cole was going to take a nap. I know when his nap time is, she didn't need to call and tell me. Just not what I needed to hear right now. So I guess I'll go over later. Until then I'll have to work on the nudie picture for Robert. Wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home