Friday, May 27, 2005

Grandpa goes shopping

My grandpa bought these t-shirts for himself. They were never big enough and when they were washed they were rendered even smaller. He brought this up at a family gathering one Sunday. He was actually wearing one under his shirt. He showed it to Elliott and Elliott made fun of him big time. He was still mad about the whole thing and when I was at his house he wanted to know if Todd could use them. I took them and immediatly noticed that they had a pink tag on them that said Hanes HER Way. I showed grandpa and he got even more mad stating that he bought them at the barracks. Grandma said, "Well, there ARE women in the military" Grandpa is either making fun of someone or highly annoyed at something. He doesn't mind when someone makes fun of him either, in fact, he rather enjoys it. That's my grandpa. Speaking of t-shirts: would anyone like a genuine Drizzit t-shirt? Totally free. No wait, I'll give you a dollar to take one. I'll even send it to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home