Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Photographic triumph of the day

My mom took me out to her friend Betty's house to take some pictures this morning. She's got a huge flower garden. She has so many different kinds of flowers. I hardly knew where to start. I love my new digital camera so much. I loved doing darkroom work, but with my lifestyle now I just don't have the time for it. I can fit almost 300 hi res pictures on one memory card. It is so great. I got some great pictures today. Maybe I'll get myself to put them on my webpage, I forget about that thing a lot. I even got a close up of a bumble bee. I got some of a butterfly but they weren't as in focus as I wanted and me and mom got into an anal retentives battle over whether or not the butterfly pictures were good enough. They weren't good enough, I won that battle.
This morning I was mad at one of my kitchen chairs. It had been coming apart for quite some time but today was the day I could stand it no longer. I just mentioned it to Todd last night so he hasn't had time to fix it yet. So instead of waiting for him I glued it back together with some Elmer's School Glue I had laying around. Just as good as wood glue right?
I saw my first hummingbird yesterday. I didn't get a good picture but in a couple weeks I should have a constant flow of hummingbirds and it shouldn't be tough to get a good one. Tell your friends little buddy... tell your friends...
My mom showed up this morning to pick me up and we went downstairs to fetch the kids and Isabella was at the top of her slide, totally naked. She's a crafty one. She's getting too good at buttons. I'm going to have to start duct taping her clothes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home