Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Incubation time

So my mom had my brother's kids this weekend. They ended up sick and throwing up. My mom called me this morning and said that she threw up last night. She was over here yesterday for like a half hour, just long enough to breathe all over everybody. So now we sit and wait. It looks like it should take 2-3 days before we should start vomiting, awesome. Perhaps I'll give the toilet a good scrub. I do enjoy a fresh bowl when I'm throwing up.
In other news: I watched the season finale of CSI: Miami. I'm still reveling in its suckyness. David Carusso's brother is back from the dead. His brother's wife and DC are in love but they won't act on it, and at the end of the show DC made his brother's wife think that the two of them were going on vacation together but he did the bait and switch and sent her off with her low-life husband that she thought was dead. He was a corrupt cop, he had another woman and a kid on the side, and he faked his own death. Sounds like they should have a lot to talk about, it should be like a second honeymoon. That show is so bad. So if you are legally dead and your wife kills you, does she have to go to jail? What if you really had it coming? This show leads me to ask such deep questions about life.
In EVEN less important news: I keep getting these emails from this dogage.com about how to care for my dog. I get them like three times a week. Seriously, it is not that hard to care for a dog. I bought myself an orchid... now that motherfucker is hard to take care of...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home