Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tuesday with the family

Tuesday is play day for the cousins. My grandparents come out, Nicole brings the kids, Elliott comes for lunch. I mini-family day. Minus Todd and my aunt and cousin and his wife. I put Isabella in bed at my mom's house but she didn't want to sleep there. She was in back crying when Elliott showed up. I mentioned her lack of naps the past two days. He told me I needed to keep her on a schedule. What an ass. I knew he was trying to provoke me. I gave him the finger. He said he knew how much Nicole enjoyed it when people told her that.
I made my grandma a box of cards with photos on them and gave them to her today. She said that she wanted to be my first customer. She forgot to pay me. I don't enjoy taking money from my grandma, but she's really going to be kicking herself six weeks from know when she realizes it.
Laney was outside making a ruckus on Saturday. I went out to investigate. It is always nothing. I lifted a piece of board over the rocks and there was a small garden snake slithering through the rocks. I moved another rock and it was all curled up. I told Laney to get it but she informed me that her plan was just to cock her head and bark at it. So at least now I know what she is looking at in the rocks all day long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home