Sunday, June 26, 2005

The dumbest turtle story ever

So me and Todd's mom, Phileta, are on the way to go pick up dinner. On the way, I see a turtle in the middle of the road. He was quite lovely with his yellow markings all over his face. I thought I would pick him up so then he wouldn't get run over and I could take some pictures and then turn him loose. So I picked him up and right before I put him in the car, I jokingly said, "Don't pee in my car." Then I handed him to Phileta. She was like, "What? Turtles don't pee on you, do they?" Then he peed on her. A lot. Then he tried to climb up under my dashboard so we stopped and booted him out of the car.
On the way back I said, "He had better not be in the middle of the road...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home