My review of the movie Garden State
Garden State: I liked it. It was artsy, but not in a "What the hell is going on?" kind of way. It was crazy and funny and a tearjerker all at the same time. Natlie Portman was so great. So was Zach Braff, Writer, director, star? Impressive. Rockin' good time, I recommend.On a similar note, I traded in the horrific Mystic River and Bloodwork for some movies that I think would be a little more re-watchable: Harold and Kumar go to White Castle and Super Troopers. We've seen Super Troopers, its funny, you have to be in the mood for it though. Not as good as Office Space and Old School, but you have to mix it up sometimes. I have high hopes for Harold and Kumar, I haven't seen it, but I'm looking forward. I haven't opened it yet so if it sucks, tell me now so I can take it back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home