Sunday, June 26, 2005

An ode to nightlights

Little nightlights that look like tiny TV screens...
Oh, how I love you.
Your little blue light,
has such a lovely glow.
You light my path,
wherever I go.
Because of you,
I don't stub my toe.
You're the greatest thing ever,
everyone should know.
My house is so lovely at night,
because of your tiny blue TV show.

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is pretty good, but I am not sure if it is quite as inspired as the track song.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

You mean this track song:

You gotta know when to walk,
know when to jog,
know when to run away,
and know when to sprint.

You better count your steps,
before you jump a hurdle,
and you better catch your breath,
when the race is done...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home