I've been hacked
My computer has totally been hacked. My computer geek friends were all too kind to tell me how vulnerable my computer was... after the fact. Everybody is all, "Duh, you didn't have that?" Then I'm all, "Dude... I'm just takin' pictures..."So Dinesh was just over here, and he found the computer accessing mine was in China. Which means the jerk could be in China, or he is using a Chinese guy's computer. This asshole actually passworded me out of my own computer. I was complaining to Dinesh how this worm alert kept coming up and how annoying it was but was weirded out by it saying another computer was trying to access mine, so I always denied access. It turns out Todd was giving it access because he thought it would stop the annoying windows. TODD!!!
So anyway, the depth of which this guy has implanted things into my computer we all may never know, so I have to get all my goods off of it and erase and start over. Dinesh has this program running that is telling me when another computer is trying to access me, and it is fucking messed up all the crap that is in its log. He showed me the program that is the "bad guy" and it is like 90% of the list. I'm going to change my new password to something like: "Chinese People Suck" so at least he will know that I'm on to him.... Why couldn't it be my nieghbor so I could TP his house or something? How am I to strike back at random Chinese guy? I'm open to suggestions.
Anyway, I'm going to be on the DL this week because I'm going to unplug my internet until this is resolved. If I lose my photos, I'm toast. I'll talk to all y'all later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home