I almost forgot
My brother is having another kid. Cole's Birthday is January 16. Olivia is January 18. This one if due on January 17. She's going to have a c-section and intends to have it on the due date. Cole will be three, and Olivia will be one when this next one makes its appearance. When they announced that Nicole was pregant the first time, everyone was crying and everything. But this is going to be the fifth grandkid in three years. So this time the reaction from everyone was something along the lines of, "Huh? What? You guys are crazy." When Elliott told grandpa at the dinner table on Father's day that he had four grandkids and one on the way, I thought, "What?! I'm not pregnant again." Then I realized he wasn't talking about me. Everybody keeps terrorizing me about having to keep up with Elliott. Let me tell you something, there are some races you don't want to win. He is already borderline insane, another kid is going to drive him over. However, insanity is a hat that he wears well. I am looking forward to another niece or nephew. Gotta love babies.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home