Monday, June 27, 2005

The Balls of Steel Award

I read this story: http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050626/ap_on_re_us/shark_attack
I decided the Balls of Steel Award should go to the guy that tried to rescue the girl the got killed by the 8 foot shark. It tried to attack him and he punched it in the face. PUNCHED it in the FACE. It was following them back to shore. You would have to be talking shit the whole swim back to shore to keep yourself from a total freak out. "You want a piece of me? Try it! I'll punch you in the face you big pussy!"
This kid was vacationing with friends while her parents were back at home. How do you explain to someone that their kid got eaten by a shark while under your supervision? I'd be less than thrilled if someone told me that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home