Monday, June 27, 2005

Tom Cruise and other people I don't want to hear from

So Tom Cruise was on the Today Show the other day, I didn't see it myself, but they replayed it this morning. He was bashing anti-depressants and other psychiatry drugs. Matt Lauer bated him, for ratings of coarse. So this morning they are still milking off of it and they brought in two experts to discuss whether or not Tom Cruise is correct. Is it just me, or is it like, Tom Cruise isn't an expert and who gives a crap what he thinks? Unless he's talking about his space man movie, I think he should shut his pretty little trap. This is just like all the actors that were talking politics during the elections. Hey you're an actor, tell me about what it is like playing a retarded guy or go back to eating caviar on your yacht, because I don't care what you think about John Kerry, even if you are really hot.
See, I made the mistake again of turning on the Today Show. I should have stuck with JoJo's Circus even though the kids were no longer in the room. I'll tell you what I'm an expert on, Kid's Shows. I know that Barney is annoying, but Isabella loves it and she dances along. He teaches his lessons and sings some songs. At least I know his purpose it to teach and entertain my kid. But Katie and Matt... you guys pretend like you are news or something, like you have something important to say, but you never do. At least Barney isn't being a poser.

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw some of that. Tom Cruise was totally serious...No, Matt, you don't understand....I have studied the history of Psychology... He looked and sounded like a total nut job. I am truly annoyed when famous people try to say they are more informed on a subject than someone with a phd in the field.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home