Thursday, July 21, 2005

They are all going to laugh at you

I was watching the Daily Show and they showed a clip from the Today Show. It was Matt Lauer (who else?) interviewing some has-been from the old Dukes of Hazzard show who is mad about the new movie because it cheapens the old old show because it has sex in it or something. First of all, the old show was a piece of crap, everyone knows it. The same thing happened every show. It has its place in history, I used to watch it, but lets face it, its no Emmy winner. This loser tried out for the movie, didn't get in the movie, and now he's milking his fifteen minutes from 20 years ago by going on the Today Show. You know Matt Lauer looks in the mirror every morning and says, "I'm going to make somebody look like an asshole today, oh yes, they are all going to laugh at you, you unlucky bastard..." He makes himself look like an asshole too, but its for ratings and that's what they pay him for, so he's cool with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home