Isabella's birthday party
We had Isabella's birthday party on Sunday. For some insane reason, my whole family had to meet at my mom's house first and then all come over together. So she had a pre-party at her house. I guess nobody told my cousin this. He showed up right when Todd's parents showed up. He noticed that they were the only ones here and decided to keep on driving. Nice. Todd's parents saw him do it too. Even better. They just thought he was crazy and didn't think that he didn't want to sit and talk to the crazy people until everyone else showed up. So my cousin went to my mom's house because he knew that is where everyone would be. So my entire family showed up a half hour late. My mom blamed it on food preparation. She was only supposed to bring the salad but that turned into deviled eggs, rice pudding and green beans, all to feed an army. A while after Isabella opened her presents, they did a mass exodus similar to the entrance. They looked like a bunch of crazy people. Cara and Dinesh showed up right after they left. I was like, "I swear there was just a bunch of people here." But everything went really well. Isabella choked under the pressure of all the singing and didn't blow out the candles. But she opened her presents like a champ. My mom and grandma just couldn't believe that I painted the Elmo on Isabella's shirt myself. I'm 26 years old, I have an art degree, and you don't think I manage an Elmo on a t-shirt? Thanks.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home