I am such the little house cleaner
Do you what I just did? I vacuumed the couch. When was the last time you did that? My new Dyson sucked some good dust out of it. Then to top it off, I hit it with some Febreeze. Then not only did a vacuum the floor, but I got out the hose and cleaned the top of all the windows and the corners and crap. I have so never done that. What has gotten into me today? Avoiding the same-old same-old of washing dishes I guess. Gotta mix it up. Meanwhile my office is destroyed, but at least my couch is dust free. I do enjoy messing around with the Dyson. Oh so very space aged.My mom got Isabella a beta for her birthday. Isabella loves fish as much as she loves ducks. It lives on the table and at every meal she hugs and KISSES the fish bowl. So far she has kissed the fish more often than she has kissed me. It is so adorable I can't hardly stand it. She also blew out her own candles yesterday. Good practice for Sunday at her big birthday party for all the relatives.
Baby Gabe was chasing the vacuum this morning. Sometimes he would sit and let it go all around him and he would slap it when it got close enough. Mr. Buster is pretty adorable himself. He is really trying hard to keep up with his sister and cousin. Cole and Olivia were here last night with Elliott and my mom. Cole was on the changing table and yelling that Gabe might get his tractor without him there to guard it. If you take Cole to a place that sells tractors, he will break out in hives at the excitement of it. I'm not kidding. Olivia is six months old and doesn't have any teeth yet. I think she is about to get a bunch at once. She has been spitting up like crazy. She was in the saucer for a while last night. I picked her up to change her diaper before they left and I changed her entire outfit because she was so smelly and wet. I'm no stranger to spit up and I was horrified. Poor kid. Getting teeth sucks. I remember HATING loosing my teeth when I was a little kid and I very much looked forward to having all my adult teeth. Then I got braces, that sucked too. But I've really been enjoying my adult teeth since the braces came off, it was everything I dreamed it could be.
In other news: Todd's brother has a new girlfriend. I guess that was his birthday present to himself. However he wins the lamest man of the year award because he has yet to put up his "big boy" bed. His double bed still leans against the wall in his computer room, and he continues to sleep in his single bed. DUDE! You have a girlfriend!! But up the freaking double bed!! You are the laziest person on EARTH!! Don't make this poor woman sleep in your stupid lame crappy single bed!! Geez!!
That's all I have to say today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home