Wednesday, October 12, 2005

more about the house

I spoke to the realtor this morning. She's been trying to get her hands on the inspection. She wanted us to try to do two or things on the list and forget the others. I told her that doing anything would require asking favors of our friends and nieghbors and they are already getting the house for a steal so we weren't doing anything. Although, if she wants to cross a few things off, she can haul them over there and show them the smoke detectors on the ceiling, the working sprinkler system, and the patches on the driveway. There's three right there. I wish you all could have read that list so you could be as appalled as myself. Twenty two items, I shit you not. That is totally unheard of. That takes such balls. Todd is all, "Fuck em', relist it!" My mom is seething. I'm somewhere between pissed and amused at the whole thing. If they walk away, they will be screwing themselves. They won't be able to find a house as good as ours for the price and without anything wrong with it. We CAN afford to hold on to it, we just don't want to. If they think they have us backed into some kind of corner, think again assholes!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home