My second Saturday
Todd is currently on his four day break between jobs. So since he is around, it is like it is Saturday to me, and since this is the second day, it is like my second Saturday. It is really really like it is Saturday because his dad is here. The trailor is gone but he is here to help clean up the aftermath of the trailor.Things with the store aren't going well. The engineering well, it is difficult to explain, but the city is being difficult and Todd is doing it all now and we found one ME to stamp it, one more EE with a PE and we are gold... basincally... Until the next trama happens...
I got my hair cut yesterday. It looks fabulous. I dyed it the day before. A little darker than usual, more of a fall color... So if you haven't seen me in the last three days, I look totally different. Unless you are Todd's dad, you would notice. Todd's dad wouldn't notice if you chopped his hands off and reattached them to the opposite wrist. His attention to detail is lacking.
Nicole is hosting Bunko tonight. The host is supposed to make all this food. I told her I would make a cake, but when I talked with her this morning she had make cookies and brownies. Would a cake be overkill, or would we have successfully hit the big three in desserts? I say, fuck it, I'm making the cake. Its what I do.
Sorry Kade, you got here a day too early. Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting is on the menu.

1 Comments:
I was there, the hair color is fabulous, very rich, very fall. excellent choice. Maybe I'll try to emulate you in the carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. Or maybe not. It's been a rough day of homemaking for me. Red underwear went into a load of whites, although fortunately no resultant pinks. Fire in my toaster over when the cheese from the left over pizza dripped onto the burner, ok there too, as I blew out the fire, and ate teh perfectly toasted pizza. Glass dropped from chest height, onto the top rack of teh dishwasher, then bouced to the bottom rack, and again landed straight up. I think that I have pressed my luck enough for one day. No cake making. Katie
Post a Comment
<< Home