No kids today
My mom took the kids today, so I could "get something done". I went to Wal-Mart. I had to, we were on our last roll of TP. I filled the cart up big time since I usually can't when I've got two kids in it. I am standing in line when I figure out I forgot to get TP. At least I wasn't in the car. Then I went home and returned a phone call and ran around doing little things and the next thing I knew it was lunch time and my groceries still weren't unpacked. So I went to eat lunch at my mom's, then off to run more errands while the children slept. I bought a powerball ticket while I was out, three to be exact, why the hell not, right? I'm pretty sure I'm going to win too, because right after that I donated a bunch of clothes to Vincent's Angels, that's the Catholic place. The lady there was really nice. On the way there, I thought about asking for my hangers back from all the dresses and skirts, but when I got there the lady was so super nice and appreciative that I brought them in on hangers and that they were so nice and clean that there was no way I was asking for the hangers back after that. So now I'm back home again. There is so much to do I don't know where to start and I don't have enough time to do any of it, so here I am, writing on my blog...So I guess I'll go load the dishwasher now. Some people might say that dishes don't wash themselves, but actually, sometimes they do...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home