Sunday, January 15, 2006

more about the dentist

I forgot to tell the other story from the dentist. So they are going to x-ray that one particular molar. Thus, they put all the crap in my mouth and I'm holding it between my teeth, you all know the drill. I closed my mouth and was instructed to open my mouth, so I did. Then the dental assistant told me to bite down. I was already holding it between my teeth so I took it to mean I was doing it improperly, so I thought, "Alright..." -CHOMP!- Followed by a *crunch* That's when I was told I broke it. Hey lady, you should know darn well how strong a person's jaws are. They is a difference between holding things, and biting them. I was told to bite, so that's what I did. I knew I was going to break it. I guess that was dumb. She's dumb too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home