Snuggle time with Gabey
Friday night Gabey had dragons under his bed. At least that's how he acted. He was hysterical for an unspecified amount of time. Todd wanted to take him to the hospital. I gave him a pacifier and it was like someone had shot him with a tranquilizer dart. As soon as it hit his lips, he just fell over asleep. He still wouldn't sleep in his bed so he slept between me and Todd. This all went down at 1:00 in the morning, well past my bedtime. I didn't wake up until 7:00 when my other little darling woke up. I found Gabey snuggled next to me and the other side of me teedering on the edge of the bed. Gabe slept like a rock in his own bed Saturday night. Sometimes the hospital is not required, just a pacifier and mom's warm bed.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home