Today is my half birthday
Not that my half birthday means anything, just another glorious reminder of the passage of time. Six months since my last birthday. I had both kids birthdays, all the holidays, lots of renovation on my store, its been a pretty full six months. Not so cool that none of my friends look forward to their birthdays any more. We are all barreling towards thirty and nobody is excited to officially be out of their twenties yet. Luckily, most of us still have a couple more years. Very, very, short years.
1 Comments:
Thanks Stac, I always enjoying reading your daily antidotes over breakfast thinking that I can always get a good laugh or maybe some insight to this crazy world. Then I read that "close to thirty" comment. and it hit me like a ton of bricks. "OH MY GOD it will be coming up before i know it." And my students don;t make it any better who associate tallness with oldness so according to their therory I am like 95. Thanks again for making my day that much brighter. The previous vomit post was uplifting as well. I really need to get a morning paper. Later
Chad
Post a Comment
<< Home